Friday, October 3, 2008

Pumpkinland

I've been wanting to take Carter to a pumpkin patch this fall but didn't know of any good ones around here. I was working at the Y Wednesday night and a woman came in to change her account. She mentioned she worked at a pumpkin place really close to us and it had a great kids area! Brad and I decided to take Carter last night to try it out (avoiding the weekend crowd). What a great place!! They had all types of structures built with hay bales. They also had swings, slides, and a zip line! They had goats, pigs, a calf, a llama, and a water buffalo! After Carter ran all over the farm and played on the different things, we headed out to the pumpkin patch to pick a pumpkin. It was a gorgeous night and not crowded at all. Can't beat that!

Unfortunately he was not being photogenic and this was the best pumpkin picture we got.


If you look closely you can see his face is all scratched up. Poor kid fell face first into a pile of hay.




Heading back with our freshly picked pumpkin!

No comments: