1. I like to sleep. A lot. I get up at 6:30 on the weekdays which is about an hour too early for me. So, to make up for the lost sleep, I take a nap! Every day! I'll be very sad when the kiddos drop their morning naps. I like to be in bed by 10 pm but it is usually more like 10:30. It hardly ever is past 11:00. I also can fall asleep within 15 minutes of hitting the pillow. This makes Brad very mad! :o)
2. I watch a lot of reality shows. My must sees include Survivor, The Amazing Race, American Idol, Jon & Kate Plus 8, Ace of Cakes.....you get the idea.
3. Growing up, a lot of my schoolmates didn't realize I had 2 older siblings. This is because Tami is 14 years older and Roger is 11 years older. I don't remember Tami being in the house and barely remember Roger being there. I felt like the only child. Interestingly enough, I am closer in age to my nephew than either of my siblings. I was 9 when Ryan was born.
4. I can't sleep during thunderstorms. I am semi-afraid of lightening. This fear goes back to when I was younger and left alone in a big tall house with trees all around me. I swore the house was going to catch on fire. I'm equally afraid of tornadoes.
5. When I was much younger (like 3) I was afraid of my shadow. My siblings thought it was fun to chase me with their shadows. Just plain mean!
6. I am not happy whatsoever about turning 30. Although I still have more than 1 1/2 years until then, I'm already dreading it. Brad is already warning me that he will make me cry on that day. This stems from the day he turned 30 and I decorated his office in black balloons, streamers, etc. It didn't phase him one bit but he vowed he would pay me back. Again, just plain mean!!
7. I get motion sickness. I have since I was very young. I don't get carsick as much now, unless we are in the mountains or going around a ton of curves. I still make sure I pop a Dramamine before getting on a plane, rollercoaster, or boat.
So, here are the rules of this meme:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 7 random things about yourself
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post
4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag
No comments:
Post a Comment