Friday, September 26, 2008
If You're Happy and You Know It.....Pick Your Nose!!
Carter is at such a cute age. I love how he is becoming more interactive and social. I love how he likes to cuddle and watch Mickey Mouse when he gets up in the morning. I love how he snuggles in my arms as I sing him "The Barney Song" (you know, "I love you, you love me....") right before bed. I just want to eat him up sometimes!! Another thing he loves to do is sing songs. His favorites include "Patty Cake", "Open, Shut Them", "If All the Raindrops" (another Barney favorite), and "If You're Happy and You Know It". He gets a big goofy grin on his face as I start singing and does the motions. He is pretty accurate doing the right motions at the right time. Lately he has added another motion to "If You're Happy....". When I sing the song I do the clapping and then point to my cheeks at the "then your face will really show it" part. Carter put his own spin on it and sticks both pointer fingers in each nostril! I guess if that makes him happy...........!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment